At Sage’s partner conference, Insights, I will be presenting a session entitled The Last Roundup (GEN37) on Thursday, May 14 at 3:15pm.
In order to begin the conversation even before the conference begins, I am posting the abstract and inviting all possible participants to share their ideas and questions.
In this last session of the conference, join Ed Kless in a no-holds-barred look back of what you learned at the Conference and what your intentions are when you get back to the office. Be prepared to submit at least on item for which the rest of the group will hold you accountable.
The idea for this session is simple, we will do a quick after action review of our own individual performances at Insights. We will ask ourselves:
- What did you hope to gain from participating at Insights 2009?
- What did you bring to the dialogue?
- When were you the most anxious or fearful?
- When were you the most inspired or joyous?
- What do you learn about yourself?
- What is the one thing you plan on implementing in the next 90 days?
We will then hold each other accountable for the completion of this one item. In 90 days we will agree to get on a call and say whether we succeeded or failed. We will honor the commitment.
Also, please post thoughts, questions, comments below.