This is the sixth and last in a series of postings about my thoughts from sessions that I attended at the Information Technology Alliance’s Fall Collaborative (<-I love that word) held in Palm Springs.
Delivered by five partners, four of them Sage partners. Wows included:
- David Cieslak of Arxis – Solid state drives can breathe new life into old laptops. I can state from personal experience this is very true!
- Jeff Roth of SWK made their part-time HR director a chargeable resource. Customers love it.
- Steve Krueger of Business Technology Systems created and executed a referral plan to accounting firms and did lunch and learn and technology updates.
- Lissa Johnssen of Net@work sold her business. No more headaches and she loves working for another company.
- Chris Faist – Started selling cloud services to customers.