On Monday, July 28, 2014, at 3:30pm – 5:00pm PT, I will have the honor of being the emcee for a special session at Sage Summit 2014 exclusively for Sage Partners. The session is entitled Creating a new future: Partnering in the age of the cloud. We will feature Partners as well as Sage team members in casual conversation (read unscripted) on a Tonight Show type set.
This session is dedicated to the possibility that partners will be more successful in the future if they are willing to transform their business model to better reflect the realities of the new market place. This is hard work as it requires us to think differently about our preconceived notions of the past and future. If you are interested in actively participating in the creation of the future, this session is for you. This session is for all partners of Sage regardless of product.
The links below are to Sage Thought Leadership podcasts featuring the named guest.
Here is the tentative agenda:
- 3:30 – Opening monologue – me
- 3:40 – Partnering in the future – Joe Langner
- 3:55 – Partnering with CRM – Peter Wolf and David Beard
- 4:10 – Position the total solution with a vertical approach – Jeff Roth and Bill Reitz
- 4:25 – Innovating mobile solutions – Dom Pernai and Doug LaBahn
- 4:40 – Peering into the future – Stan Mork and Donald Deshaies
- 4:55 – Closing – moi