This year at Sage Summit, I served as the emcee for a session entitled Creating a new future: Partnering in the age of the cloud.
We assembled a great guest list of Sage Partners and team members. In addition, we recorded the session and the podcasts for each are available by clicking the links below.
- Ed Kless – Opening remarks
- Joe Langner – “Think beyond the single solution you might be comfortable with and don’t be afraid to ask (your prospect or customer) a challenging question.”
- Peter Wolf – “CRM is a natural antidote to the rise of competitive pressure,” and David Beard – “We have to use technology to even be competitive.”
- Jeff Roth – “We need to listen to each other. Understand what we are seeing out there, convey that to Sage and then market it,” and Bill Reitz – “It (the future) starts with a conversation and collaboration about how partners see their role in servicing their customers.”
- Dom Pernai – “The people who are leveraging the cloud are typical our best customers already. They are typically the market leaders in our space and are looking for ways to continue to leverage off of technology,” and Doug LaBahn – “We are seeing that as you move up the maturity curve (of technology), a dramatic improvement in the ability to win and keep customers.”
- Stan Mork – “The small to mid-sized business owner is realizing that IT is not their core competency. This is a huge opportunity for partners,” and Donald Deshaies – “The flexible model, the agile model are what will help us and our partners make the shift and adapt.”
- Ed Kless – “Choose accountability. Choose freedom.”