Sage Summit 2016 invades the McCormick Center in Chicago next week. Below are a list of the sessions I will be participating in:
- The Future of the Accounting Profession with Daniel Susskind. Monday, 2:30pm, The Commons, 4th Floor, Room S404. Do not miss this one! If you are a mid-market Sage Partner and have multiple folks attending Sage Summit you might want to split up as this pertains to you as well.
- Panel on The Future of the Professions. Monday, 3:45pm to 5:00pm, The Commons, 4th Floor, Room S404. In addition, to Daniel Susskind, I will be moderating a panel which includes: Ron Baker, Gary Boomer, Garry Carter, William Nahum, Doug Sleeter, and Joe Woodard.
- Do you want fries with that? Fundamentals of strategic pricing. Tuesday, 2:00pm, Commons 304B, GN-7403
- The invisible handshake: a new take on corporate social responsibility (with Ron Baker). Tuesday 4:45pm and Wednesday 3:30pm, Commons 305A GN-8498
- Shut up and eat your french fries: asking effective questions. Wednesday, 2:00pm, Commons 305D, SA-7420
- Innovation beyond technology. Thursday 12:30pm, Commons 304C, GN-7419
- Again with the trusted advisor. Thursday 2:00pm, Commons 302D, GN-8500