How you organize your time at Sage Summit 2011 can be difficult. Not only are there many sessions and speakers that you want to hear (including yours truly), other attendees to connect with but also exhibitors to visit.
You can do all this and more with the new Sage Summit 2011 Smart Phone and Laptop app.
Here is a quick list of what you can do:
- View session details, exhibitor information and add items to your agenda
- Browse each day’s events, search sessions, view exhibitor information and then add items to your personal agenda.
- Stay connected during the event
- View daily news, highlights and session updates.
- Network with others
- Schedule meetings and send invites to other attendees
- Access to Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Provide immediate feedback
- Complete session and overall conference survey to provide instant input
In the next few weeks I will be testing the app and I’ll do a post about how I think it will work at the event.